While at home today, I got two reverse 911 calls with the following message:Emergency message:
A bear has been seen in the area. At this time it is not threatening. Please bring your pets and children inside and stay inside your home. The Division of Wildlife is responding now and the Douglas County Deputies are currently following the bear.
So, i look outside and the school playing fields are full of children...hmmm. Next, we get a tx message from someone in our stake. The bear was in their yard!!! That was at 2 in the afternoon. Later, in the evening, Brian and our Stake President were on stake visits and saw all the news/radio stations posted to catch the "action" as the divisiont of wildlife tried to capture the bear. As Brian and President Walker walked up to the scene, they overheard someone in the crowd say,
"Look, here comes the FBI"
Haha! Hahahahahaha. We all had a good laugh at that. It is now 9:21 p.m. and they still have not caught the bear. Oh well, we are all safely tucked into our beds while the douglas county deputies follow the bear....

2 comments:
haha that's pretty cool, I wish things like that happened here in idaho! hope the family is doing good!
That was funny! The warning says stay in your homes...so what do people do? Go out looking for the bear! Whose house is that? I wish I could see it bigger.
Post a Comment