Sunday, June 21, 2009

Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has a place within your heart.“A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever.”

This is one of my all time favorite pictures.  I am going to paint it one day for you jibby.  It captured one of those perfect moments in time.  I love it and I love and miss Ty.  Thanks for being such a beautiful person Tyler, for having lived such a beautiful life.  You are in our thoughts! happy birthday.

3 comments:

stacie said...

I also LOVE that picture!

The MICHELS said...

Me too! You should defiantly paint it for her one day!

Jibby said...

I also love this picture, it reminds me how at peace he was looking out at the big ocean, it was calming to him