Wednesday, September 30, 2009


26 years ago walking out of Utah Valley Hospital and looking up on Y mountain, I was amazed at the blaze of color on that hillside! (when I had gone in just a couple days earlier to deliver our first baby (Clark), it was just beginning to turn) It was fantastic--all ablaze! I have associated that sight every year with Clark's birth. I love when nature ties things together. It makes me feel so connected to mother earth.

This Year we spent the day (September 28) in San Francisco with Clark. The videos are a small recap (unfortunately the camera man was always on video--playing with his new phone--so no still photos.)
Clark and I --victims to Brian and his new iPhone...

Golden Gate Bridge!



Dinner on the Wharf-LOTS of fresh crab!--couldn't get enough...



"Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of." Benjamin Franklin

Our time was well spent.

No comments: