

I have decided this is the best way to start a new year--think I will make it a tradition. This year Nate and I were the only participants--missed you Daines family! Brian was the photographer and Gma and Gpa, our best fans. Mom even volunteered so she could be there at the finish line! Destination this year:? St Georgeous! Loved it--every mile! It was especially great to participate with Nate. We spent the first three miles "catching up," then as my questions got too personal, he took off and left me behind in the dust...(jk nate!--but only a little)
3 comments:
amazing! Someday maybe I'll be able to breathe enough while running to "catch up" with someone for THREE miles!! :) You are inspiring! hope the feet are doing better!
thank you ann! my feet are better--thanks to you--i had my best ever run with your suggestion!!
dawnanne, I am SO happy to hear that!! :) I am so glad that they helped!
Post a Comment