Ha Ha..this is my favorite response...I miss BYU!!! I wonder how she would feel about the 8 foot Jimmer poster on my son's wall? Granted he probably ought to put out the candles and the incense, and maybe the chickens hanging around in his room are a bit much, but worship? NahJaxson wants to know where his 8 foot poster is!!
Hey! I didn't know you all had a blog! I'm bookmarking you :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ha Ha..this is my favorite response...
I miss BYU!!! I wonder how she would feel about the 8 foot Jimmer poster on my son's wall? Granted he probably ought to put out the candles and the incense, and maybe the chickens hanging around in his room are a bit much, but worship? Nah
Jaxson wants to know where his 8 foot poster is!!
Hey! I didn't know you all had a blog! I'm bookmarking you :)
Post a Comment