Thursday, December 22, 2011

HE'S OFF!






well, not too far, actually. for the next 3 months he will just be down the street and can see our house if he looks up on the hill. as he is diligently learning russian, we will be trying to have fun without him (he was the life of the party) we are thrilled to have him serve the Lord for the next 2 years! there is no place we would rather have him be, but there will be a noticeable gap in our lives,

2 comments:

Julie said...

You are quite experienced at this….and yet it still must be hard. I look forward to hearing about his adventures! He will be a great missionary!! Brad is doing great! I can't wait to talk to him on Sunday!! Merry Christmas!!

Annie said...

I so enjoyed hearing Colin's homecoming address. I was impressed at what a man he has become. Wishing Josh the best on his mission too.