Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bicycle Bicycle I want to ride my bicycle** I want to ride my bike** I want to ride my bicycle** I want to ride it where I like

 Yesterday was a rainy, storming day by the time I got time for a ride.  I headed to Hobble Creek--one of my favorite places on earth. When I got there, the sky opened up to a beautiful blue, sun came out, I had sunshine on a cloudy day and sang that song over and over for the rest of the ride :) I love Provo.
this is a picture of ground cover I want to plant in my yard :)








Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

No comments: