Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jesus wants me for a sunBEAM

"Jesus said love everyone
treat them kindly too
when your heart is filled with love
others will love you!"

Brian and Colin team teach the sunBEAMS! These little beams are so full of sunshine--it's hard to stay out of there--I go to entertain on the guitar every chance I get. Here Colin shows them how to actively fill your heart with love (and quickly find a carpet square to sit on)--good mission prep...

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is so cute! I can't tell you how excited I was the Brother Gill is the twins teacher. I have told them how lucky they are to have him.

Sarah said...

I love it! I can hardly believe Donovan's good fortune to have such inspired teachers. Each week is a gift. Thank you for your preparation. Donovan loves his class!

Ann said...

cute! :)